Saturday, February 13, 2010

This Valentine's Day

This Valentine's Day, I have no vday gift for m.

I have no anticipation that he will plan anything because I haven't,

I have no anticipation that he will buy me anything because I did not,

It's the 6th Valentine's Day,
some of the past 5 vdays weren't very happy because what happens on the actual day always do not meet up to our expectations etc,

when things do not happen as anticipated, we get disappointed, unhappy, get grumpy, feel sad, quarrel or get mad at each other.

What for?

Now I am just a contented happy little girl all over again.
I see the clear picture now.
I don't need any presents or flowers or chocolates or planned surprises.

Unforgettable stuffs that makes me happy is him sending me breakfast to my bed, hugging me then going to school. Or coming all the way to dover to pick me from school when he just booked out and reach home and send me home and going home by himself again cause I have no time for him. Or scold me when I walk out onto the road when he haven't stop the car because the wheels might run over my toes.

We've gone through tiring and hard times and its amazing.
We overcame the heartbreaks and heartaches and we grew stronger.
This is one person I have never regretted waiting for,
the best and most amazing person, well, beside my mom.

This love, it makes me want to become a better person everyday.
Strong, loving, meaningful conversations about things that matters, giggles about the p stuffs, delicious food, long hugs, quiet moments, lots of laughter, mutual respect, honesty and support.

m teaches me about values when I do something wrong, turning his values into mine.
I am very thankful for that because it moulds me into a better person.

we share the same feeling and goals towards things like family, friends, work, money, how we spend our time together.

I will always remember there was once I went to church with you (2 or 3 months ago),
I was a little bored, you opened the bible and pointed to a passage & asked me to read it,
the words are very small but I read it and I understood.

I just want to say I may not be Christian,
but I am willing to understand what it is and where your beliefs and faith lies.

"Love is patient, love is kind
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude,it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres.
Love never fails." ~I Corinthians 13:4-8~

I really believe that if two persons really understand what's in the paragraph
and believe in love this way, they will be 2 very happy and strong people.

I want to tell you that through the good and bad times I will be here,
I want to always be happy, be a sunshine, make you happy & make us happy,
When things are not going well in life, you will always have my support.

No comments: