Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Do you know how it is always hard to balance between bf and friends and work?

I make plans with Friend A, then matt tells me he is changing his off day to tomorrow for me and I need to cancel off my plans with Friend A. In short, putting aeroplane on my friend, who is very understanding, I don't know if my other friends are that tolerative of me though. Maybe cause she has a bf too.

And then I make plans with Friend B to have dinner in the evening, but I won't have dinner in peace because I will keep worrying if matt has someone to eat dinner with or what he's doing. And I will feel like he had changed his off day in vain because I don't have enough time for him.

Just two days ago I touched down,
but on the day I reached Singapore at 11pm, I went to have dinner with matt,
then I went home.

While everyone slept, I did work till 4.30am in the morning just so I could go out with matt the next day. But I couldn't finish my work, the next day I did my work again, for the whole day, and only had time for dinner.

I hope I can strike a balance soon.

I am sorry for all the time I am occupied,
if I were to swap positions with matt,
and if my bf was as busy as I am,
I would be so sad because I would feel that he didn't care about me as much,
but it's not, I'm busy because I have things to work for and to.

Good thing I am not starting school this year, it's near impossible.

No comments: