Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My new maid is here and my mom says the new maid is going to share my room with me,
cause my brothers are all old and it's not convenient.

I feel so frustrated, I'm not used to sharing a room with anyone, and I don't want to share a room with anyone!

I don't want to get woken up at 530am by any alarm,
I want to be able to watch my shows late at night and cry at every soppy scene and blow my nose,
eat mac breakfast in my room at 4am,
have friends come for stayover.
do work late at night,

omg i feel like moving out now seriously.

i wish i was of marriageable age and can just get married now and move out.
tell me what to do.
HELP.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Age is not a barrier to marriage; M&M (not the chocolate candy but Mentality & Maturity!!)is key!

ksh said...

no i think money is.

ksh

Anonymous said...

blessings of a marriage is independant on money but the coming together of 2 souls as 1

Shine Koh said...

you are of a marriageable age! hahahah do i get to be one of the jiemeis? ;p

Anonymous said...

i think must learn how to sing Ah Mei's "Jie Mei" first! :)