Sunday, April 25, 2010

why do we have to wear socks during the funeral ceremony and walk in it?

why must we keep that pair of socks and not wash it and wear it again tomorrow?

why must i pin a blue+red cloth on my right sleeve?

why must we burn paper houses and cars if we are buddhists? i thought buddhists believe in reincarnations? unless we are taoists? but we have never ever prayed to ancestors?

i don't understand a single chant of prayer they are chanting, and I wonder if my grandma understands it.

i don't know if im direspectful by questioning so much, but nobody seems to have the answer to any of my questions which makes it very exasperating for me.

i tried asking my mom, but she seems angry that i am questioning so much, and she said she does not know why too.


doing something without knowing the reason or rationale behind it, it's hard to do that but I forced myself to today.

i think there are many cult cases of people doing wrong stuffs because some people don't question at all.

at times I really felt like going up to the monk and ask "why must we do this and that"
but my brother told me not to and it's better to check on the net cause if the monk can't answer to that it's going to be very embarrasing and awkward.

how can they make use of this chance to buy 4D? hoping the dead would bless them with luck? i think all this is ridiculous but I just can't voice it out, knowing this would make all the elders angry.

i'm not very happy this few days.

all i want for my 21st birthday is to have my room back. I just want to have my room back to myself, simple wish. I like the new maid, but I just can't get used to sharing a room with someone else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some things won't make a difference in our lives even we have got the answers...so just bear with it and go with the flow (i think by the time u read this, you've already GONE with the flow!):))

Anonymous said...

hey, full on agrrement. Cannot understand everything you dont either, cannot see any point either.