Have been running a fever for two days,
which made me come to a realization that m is probably the one who is nicest to me in the whole world.
ate vermicelli soup yesterday and today
and puked much in the morning.
phlegm or bile juice?
These days have been good, but I'm pretty bored of my long holiday already.
It would be good if I can find something nice to do.
Is the denim and floral maxi and rompers & cancan hats craze over already,
I see it everywhere on vivi, choc, cancam, scawaii. boring. I REFUSE TO FOLLOW!
refuse to make a single piece related caused I think this trend is going to die down very very quickly!
somehow bodysuits are not very well received also cause it's too much of a hassle when u go to pee.
crops are so last year and topshop not sick of it one.
howwwww i can't seem to do anything new cause i'm too critical.
oh but recently I'm in love with dungarees which i don't think i can wear in singapore.
maybe I'll spend tonight looking at how to revive and reinvent trends from the past instead of following new ones.
2 comments:
get well soon and go chinatown~ ~
recovered!
thursday!
Post a Comment