I'm so tired but happy.
It was a fun and fulfilling day fishing today.
Felt like little kids exploring some lakes as we shared some snacks together,
we catched out own baits using foul hook anyhow,
and try to catch bigger fishes, one fish came but ate my big bait and swam away.
matt caught 2 big fishies with baits he bought and tried to let me handle the third one, which too, SWAM AWAY again.
so exasperating, every fishy that comes to my hands all get to swim away with free food.
FUN I will go fishing again altho we all get dirty, sweaty and smelly.
Can't believe I stayed there for 8 hours! From 7 plus to 3am.
MAD! I usually only like to stay in my aircon room.
Meeting amber for coffee tommow and jap feast with mgoh! SUSHI FINALLY.
IM RETHINKING WHETHER I SHOULD ATTEND GRADUATION
I got my grad robe already but im having second thoughts cos everyone is telling me it's really nothing much.
just bathed and dried my hair
im squeaky clean now with blow-dried fluffy hair
gonna feed my fishies in the tank and climb into bed.
It was a fun and fulfilling day fishing today.
Felt like little kids exploring some lakes as we shared some snacks together,
we catched out own baits using foul hook anyhow,
and try to catch bigger fishes, one fish came but ate my big bait and swam away.
matt caught 2 big fishies with baits he bought and tried to let me handle the third one, which too, SWAM AWAY again.
so exasperating, every fishy that comes to my hands all get to swim away with free food.
FUN I will go fishing again altho we all get dirty, sweaty and smelly.
Can't believe I stayed there for 8 hours! From 7 plus to 3am.
MAD! I usually only like to stay in my aircon room.
Meeting amber for coffee tommow and jap feast with mgoh! SUSHI FINALLY.
IM RETHINKING WHETHER I SHOULD ATTEND GRADUATION
I got my grad robe already but im having second thoughts cos everyone is telling me it's really nothing much.
just bathed and dried my hair
im squeaky clean now with blow-dried fluffy hair
gonna feed my fishies in the tank and climb into bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment