Monday, May 24, 2010

Started watching gu huo zai yesterday "gu wuk zai"
gangster show from the 80's.

Always felt that Ekin Cheng was ugly till now.
big shot gangsters all have this charisma, even the bad ones.

Aww wish someone would film some good gangster serials now.

Rose early for breakfast with @redlipgloss at chongpang market,

then went fishing with matt for the rest of the day.
at lower/upper peirce where there were lots of monkeys along the road in.

Fishing today was a disaster for me because

1. there were no fishes
2. i'm too impatient
3. had mosquito bites all over my leg
4. my eyes got irritated and one side of my contact lens dropped out (it's my favourite color)
and i got scolded because my reaction towards the irritation was crying.
5. i was grumpy
6. i woke up early and i was tired
7. it was very hot and we were both smelly and sweaty

you know how most girls all love comfort,


I think I looked so unhappy and grumpy on the way back that matt said 'ok i allow you to take off the seatbelt for awhile'

not that i did, but lol i hate seatbelts.

and and I wasn't grumpy, I was just tired k.

i can never understand why some guys can carry a backpack and fishing rod,
go some fishing place under the hot scorching sun,
and fish alone (without getting any fishes) and still be okay and jolly about it.

we went back home to bathe and went amk for dinner, after which we visited matt's grandma at her house. and popped over to railmall for wine and coffee.

ooh i like railmall, it's gonna be our new hangout place from now on!

I'm so so so tired I need to sleep now!


chinese reply for hk customerr: urghh my chinese is like soooo basic and simple!

你好...剛才我打算在這裡購買東西,我已提供了我的所有資料,但最後有一欄叫paypal,它要求我申請一個密碼,我打了以後,我的mail就立刻收到paypal申請的答覆,但我不明白paypal是什麼,同時我也想知道在這個過程我購買了東西沒有???還是我要在paypal裡付款???但我不懂....同時我也很害怕剛才我已打了信用咭號碼,會不會已過了數....

-----

您好

到最后一欄, 你可以选择用信用卡或则PAYPAL付款,

如果您没有PAYPAL账号, 你可以选择信用卡付款, 我们接受VISA/MASTERCARD,

在我们的记录里, 您还没有CHECKOUT, 也没有付款,

请再试一次, 把想买的物品加入货车中, 然后CHECKOUT, 直接用信用卡付款, 
不用经过PAYPAL的,

若有什么问题, 欢迎您来询问 :)

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

If I were you I'd use google translate! It works! I think.

ksh said...

no! google translate is going to make u look like a joke! its more broken than broken