I think I have a gret phobia towards stress and it's something I've never conquered.
When I'm under great stress, I find an easy way out for myself,
something like taking mc for an exam so that I have more time to study, which is ethically wrong and bad for myself because mcs aren't always available for everything unsolvable.
I need something like a time management programme to keep me going and make me plan my time well. But you know sometimes such things don't work because,
for example, I plan to sleep at 11pm-2am, then wake up to study,
But I am stressed and I go to bed thinking about all the things I haven't done, I become troubled and I am unable to fall asleep. The whole plan gets jumbled up.
Nonetheless, im still going to write a plan for myself cause that is like the only way I can think of.
No comments:
Post a Comment