Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lol my niponjin ressun (lesson) is somewhere near California pizza, at Delfi Orchad (if u know where it it)

on my way to ressun, I see no flood,

my lesson's duration's 3 hours, so I supposed the flood happened and subsided all between 2.30 to 5.30pm?

when I came out from class and walked back to Orchard MRT, I saw Hermes closed with some debris thingy around,

so I thought 'wah why hermes close down'

then I walked up further, wah starbucks closed at Liat towers so sad,

'wah they knocked it down ah why so much debris around'

I thought they were going to pull down the building,

Then I walked on, WENDY'S ALSO CLOSED, CANNOT BE LAH,

it just opened a few days ago?
Then I logged onto twitter, oh, so orchard was flooded during the 3 hour duration of my lesson.

No comments: