Err have been studying for the whole day and after every segment I studied/completed I will try to take a short break to browse facebook or twitter or blogs to find something interesting to entertain me for awhile.
But it seems like nothing is interesting anymore and news feed are all stagnant,
nobody update blogs anymore.
i am so bored that i returned to studying because that was possibly the more intersting thing to do as compared to browsing.
i actually enjoyed hole punching my notes and tidying them up,
arranging them into my arch ring folder in chronological order.
I feel so organized.
It was till now that I realized o where is msn?
I haven't logged onto msn for the whole day,
but even if I am on msn, I don't talk to anybody anymore.
nobody chats with me on msn anymore.
who could i possibly chat with? who would want to chat with me?
gone are the days where i get sms on my phone every 10-20 minutes and have like 7 pple talking to me once i logged onto msn.
one day, some kid will come up to me and say 'auntie u don't use msn ah! you are so outdated!'
and one day i'd probably have a social network account (assuming they come up with something new in future) with no picture and about 30 friends,
and i would be using it to play spider solitaire or some farming game, thinking that's the coolest thing ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment