Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tomorrow is a crazily busy day

because I am going to run 10km, real one this time, at the gym,

6km wasn't hard, I'm sure I could do 10km.
I just had chompchomp just now and some cheese baked rice two days back,
and raspberry cheese cake and sakae sushi 3 or 4 days back.

running 10km couldn't even salvage one cheesecake's damage. but that's the least I could do.

maybe I should start mental training aside from physical training,
like sitting by myself for half an hour a day telling myself not to eat.

then I am going to thread my eyebrow and dye my hair.

then I need to come back to study for japanese, got test tomorrow fml.

and prepare for bazaar,

and buy mirror, and collect specs at amk, btw i made new speckys super lovely one.

and then i still have work to do. lots and lots of work to do.

No comments: