I am so glad I have been blogging, both publicly and privately.
When I read through my 2008 posts, I feel like stabbing myself to death.
I actually willingly complied and was happy when somebody asked me to vote for my favourite food in a chat. ??
And I wrote down lots of supposedly-happy stuffs which all sounds so ironic and dumb now.
I am also glad I have the richest archive of photos from secondary school days up till now.
In high quality format*
Yes everybody, blackmail alert.
I read some posts and see some pictures and feel nostalgic,
it's a really really weird feeling. I am not supposed to be missing all that stuffs because of how everything turned out in the end, but I do.
I record down every single detail about my thoughts and feelings on people and I am amazed how intricate every single detail was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment