Friday, December 03, 2010

I got accepted into unlv and I'll be starting school earlier than expected,
on jan 17!

I couldn't sleep the night before because I caught a flu and was blowing my nose half the time, stuck in bed from 12-4am with a congested nose and irritated throat.

got out of bed at 5am and sat outside at the dining table by myself watching baby videos on youtube.

got back to bed at 6plus and attempted to sleep,
don't know how but when I woke up at 12 I felt like I haven't slept at all.
the sleep quality I had was very poor. I still felt tired and groggy.

Just two days back, I went to see matt when he was sick and accompanied him to ktp to see the doctor, we always fall sick together around the same time consecutively. I got his virus.

No comments: