apart from paying 59RM to go into the theme park to play 2 rides,
we pretty much spent every other available time at the casino.
this 3 days, I had so much good food that it is no longer good.
I am abstaining from prawns, fish, crab, meats, clams, rice for the next few days.
seriously, give me a $1000 abalone now and I will tell you no.
We had either restaurant or zhi char every other meal it's making me queasy to even think about cooked dishes now.
enjoyed the trip in all and I wouldn't mind going again, just because it's cold. lol.
but i believe i will be having fast food the whole time next time round.
On another note, the next 3 weeks gonna pass real fast,
xmas eve, xmas, new year, orientation, school!
and I am in need of temp jobs that pays above 12/hr. help.
1 comment:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs598.ash2/155028_456000223847_632573847_5650810_6887567_n.jpg
look like baby ally! whatevea! youtube it
Post a Comment