Wednesday, January 12, 2011

These days

I started going to work 3 days ago full of drive and energy,

Time at work seems to pass faster day by day, and I am eternally grateful to all the aunties who talked to me and helped me very much on my first day. I promise to take the initiative to talk any newcomers in future and make them feel at home too.

I met lot of new friends my age too but none of them are as clickable as my bmw
or maybe 12 hours is just not comparable to 100 hours yet.

my favourite colleagues are actually 2 china guys who are very very nice to me.

everybody is very loud and outspoken that I felt like a timid mouse on the first day.

i am getting the hang of it but there's still alot i need to learn.

i tell myself i am out to work now and i should do something good for myself,
leave good impressions and do enough favours (returns expected),
be disciplined and sensible, be punctual and helpful, and be willing to take up any hardships without complaints.

for i believe, any hardships i go through now will make my life easier in future.

i dont know if this is exactly analagous, but i have stood in high heels for 13 hours for continous 6 days before, and now i am standing in clog heels for only 4 hours,
it's like the training of 13 hours in high heels made standing 4 hours a breeze for me.

i think being happy is about being passionate in the things that you do,
if you don't like what you do, don't even do it at all.
glad i like what i'm doing now. but don't know how long this will last. till then.

from now onwards i move my lazy ass off and i will juggle between work, 3 tuitions, school, biz.
i can't wait for 2013 to come, i hope it's then that i make enough money to buy the things i want.

seriously, if 2012 apocalypse really comes, I will be the most angry person for saving up.

unlv orientation tomorrow. goodnight

No comments: