Saturday, February 05, 2011

615am in the morning, sitting at the bus stop waiting for the bus

Kind of tragic that I made en effort to leave home early to miss a bus and still gonna be late

I swear I'm going to buy a car and finish driving no matter what.

It's kind of hard and dreary to get up from bed at 5am, and there is no getting used to such things

But I'm filled with a little anticipation of who I'm going to see later
And a bit of dismay because I ate too much and am gonna have a hard time fitting into the uniform

I already accepted the fact of life, that I'm going to work like anybody else,
And since I'm already in this situation I might as well make the best out of it and let life surprise me.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Hey babe, you don't know me. Just happened to chance upon your blog as I was googling about application to UNLV. If it's convenient for ya, could I ask how's the course for Hospitality Mgmt like at UNLV? I read on SIT's site that it's compulsory to complete 1000 working hours in related service fields before you can graduate. How did you manage to get a job? Plus all students are required to dye their hair back to black? Really wanted to do this course, but didn't know it had such a clause =(

ps: Love your hair. Looks great! Where did you get it trimmed?

pps: Really appreciate it if you could give me a reply!

ksh said...

hi

yup 1000 hours is required in service/tourism related industry to graduate. i found my job online!

i dont think the dye hair to black is applicable because i do have classmates with light brown/red/blonde hair

i trim my hair at some neighbourhood salon in yishun nowadays =)