Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I know. Yet another superficial post. I can consider switching url to superficial-as-always.blogspot.com already. -------- I bought 2 pairs of jeans today. And I told matt about it and he was like 'you don't even wear jeans and you buy 2 of the same design at one go?' actually the problem with me is that i always buy jeans that are too tight, and the only chance I get to wear them is if I don't eat for like 2 days, either that or right after I recover from stomach flu which was the case last week.. which indirectly equates to not eating for 2 days too... I love pants and jeans but I am anally particular about the cutting because I am not exactly tall. i feel super formal and dressed up when in jeans, I don't get how people can say jeans are for casual wear, because I feel so.... dressed up in them. it is so tight and uncomfortable and it's probably less stretchy than most fabrics so how can jeans be comfortable? it's a tiring thing to wear. hard to put on hard to take off. sometimes I need to jump to wear a pair of jeans lor. okay lah maybe I am just fat. whatever. and and you can't sit and cross your legs without pulling it up abit and the problem is that I LOVE TO SIT AND CROSS MY LEGS. everywhere i go i sit and cross my legs, even in a new friend's car. i know i know i need to behave myself. well, just being myself. I remembered sylvia once made a joke with me about someone saying 'He has more cars than I have jeans.' which is absolutely true haha. ok after digressing a whole lot, let's go back to the first problem: I always buy jeans that are way too tight. the 2 new pairs of jeans that I bought today are fine, just fine for my fat self now, I need to stop buying size 26 jeans and leaving them there to rot. (those people wearing size 24 or smaller must be snickering at me now)

No comments: