Tuesday, April 26, 2011

About me

A friend of mine cried during lunch today.

t'was awkward, because she was just twirling her fork around her spaghetti in very low spirits, and not eating at all.

when asked what was wrong, she just shook her head and said she's ok.

Everybody else food arrived, and we started eating, trying not to pay too much attention to her.

until I really couldn't stand it and I said "****** are you ok?"

and she said she's not and she asked if she could cry, but then her tears have already started falling.

okay, so at this moment, our food were all already served,
we paused for a couple of moments to look at her,
but after that we continued eating. seriously? somebody is crying and we can continue eating?

not that she wanted to talk to all of us about it,
so I guess the correct thing to do was to pass her a tissue and finish up our food and then leave.

i was very hesitant, i didn't know if I should ask what's wrong privately,

i feel so selfish nowadays.

No comments: