Thursday, May 26, 2011

These days

I spent about 12 hours in school today, excluding lunchtime,
doing college algebra with nicole clare vivian eve dj. that's a crazy long amount of time on schoolwork and we are all kind of stressed to the max,

we are learning stuffs beyond amaths,
and ONE CHAPTER A DAY is no joke.

Quiz tomorrow and I better score like above 80% or I'll be really upset.

Anyway, the upside to this is I had so much fun doing maths together with my classmates,
so much jokes and hilarious stuffs we talked about, albeit it being really frustrating at times.
but in a way, it kind of forces us to sit together for 9 hours or so together, eating lunch dinner snacking and bonding.

We can talk about basically everthing and I don't feel that barrier anymore like 'I don't really want this person to know about my life'

It's now like - I feel I belong to somewhere
I can now talk freely and be myself act silly do funny stuffs,

and we have another new korean classmate who is joining us permanantly
she is lovely! i like her already.

I remember me before I entered unlv,
I was still me but I am so much different now,

I don't want to think about graduating and not being in college anymore,
or not being able to have lunch and dinners together with that bunch of familiar faces after school,

I think about things in a different way, do and say things differently now.
The thing about doing new stuffs/many stufs is that we gain many perspectives.

and it's good because we become wiser and wake up from our shallowness,
we stop thinking that life revolves around a certain person or thing.
stop thinking that some stuffs are cool to do or say.

Really don't mind trying out to be a dishwasher or any other lowly paid jobs for awhile.

For example, if I work as a waitress, I get to gain a sight on the perspective of a waitress,
when I am a teacher, I get a view on the perspective on teaching,
you get the point.

I just got confirmed as a service crew for f&b at a dining place.
it just so happened that I was looking at macaroons one day and I randomly asked the counter staff,
'are you guys hiring?'
and the manager came out and brought me in straight for an interview and confirmed me on the spot!

saves me from the resume and arranging for interview and stuffs.

not exactly good pay,
but I can learn new stuffs and yet gain another perspective.

No comments: