Monday, May 02, 2011

This post I am going to yabber on and on about me making a right choice
and probably give some credit to mattygoh. he wants it.

i am so happy to be in unlv,
i tell you hospitality people are the funnest people around,

where people are very 自动, and have enough PR skills to not make anybody unhappy.

everybody just wants to have fun genuinely.
and man it does help having your school in town area.

everyday after school there will definitely be activities going on, (well unless there is exam the next day)

almost every fri/sat, there will be supper, we celebrate birthdays, we explore new places for food.

we go pubs and karaokes.

i think i really ought to blog everything down because 2 years will pass in a jiffy and it's a happy period of my life.

so ironic how i record all the bad things that happen to me, and write real long posts about them,
and totally left out the good things in life from my blog

we plan holidays and parties way in advance.

we always have something to look foward to.

always indulging.

I have not skipped a single day of school since school started,
when I used to skip my maximum of 25% attendance in poly.

the professors are interesting, funny, wacky.
there is no boring professor so far.
they are either very good or very bad in everybody's opinion.
to me, they are all good, it's just whether or not you agree with their teaching methods.

it is my 5th month into school now,
and I am enjoying every bit of it.

scares me to know that I've completed 25% of my uni life when what I feel is that it has barely started.

i am so looking foward to my next term's timetable of 9am-12pm everyday for 3 weeks.
gonna have so much time to hang out
i am so looking foward to going to las vegas with bff in july next year.

You know you can make yourself really happy by having alot of things to look foward to.
and even if the things that you look foward to don't meet up to your expectations, you know the company that you had is worth it all.

on another hand, matt is going to aussie in about 2 months' time.
I am feeling strong about this,
that we are gonna last,
we're gonna be fine and happy
and the distance will do no harm, not a single bit, that's how confident I am now!

and the best thing is we are going to graduate at the same time! what a happy thing!

i was really keen about a new zealand road trip, but I think now I am going to save up for an aussie road trip instead!

milford sound can wait!

No comments: