Today during dinner, I was having a bowl of szechuan soup from bras basah, vv and dj bought some fried stuffs and we shared. I was already on the verge of recovering from my almost never-ending illness of flu and sore throat since last thursday. vv asked me 'I thought u sick, still eat all these'
I went like 'I dont care one leh. will recover eventually' I said that nonchalantly while kiaping the food because I was so certain today is the day I will get over the sore throat and flu.
well now i just got home, and am now lying in bed with a spinning head and awful stomach. WITH AN EXAM to study for tomorrow. I give up, I'm taking mc tomorrow, there is no way I can sit up and study. Everytime I sit up, I just feel giddy all over again.
Lying in bed helps, but I still feel awful and I can't fall asleep at all. I think it's a case of stomach flu and headache. Feel like banging this head against the floor.
By the way, i just downloaded this blogging app on my phone for free. (it's $9.99 on appstore) it's awesome. links straight to blogger and many other platforms, and I can just post directly from my phone. Still in the midst of exploring what this app can do.
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment