I am the sort of girl who will enjoy having a whole day alone by myself doing things I wanna do.
well, not always but at least once a week. but I often don't have the luxury to.
okay blogging from my phone again.
Things to be happy about:
1. just bought my IPL sessions yesterday
Stuffs that bother me:
1. it's the last 2 weeks of the term. spell exams and submissions and quizzes
2. I had chicken rice and sakae buffett and pasta yesterday. it's madness.
3. I'm not making enough time to meet all the people I wanna see. I miss yc and and sylvia and jael. u know there are some people in your life that u will do a great lot to keep keeping them in your life. and i haven't been catching up with alot of peeps. guilty max.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment