Saturday, June 18, 2011

jieying's birthday

Today I dragged my sick ass all the way to jy's birthday party.


it's super tiring and taxing on my sick body, but the fun was worth it all.


lots of body squashing, jumping around here and there, vivian amazing us with her word-for-word knowledge of DNA and bio, eating of cakes, playing with stray cats..

even surprised when i see leck walk in with a set of munchkin cards.!$%&*%#


I tell myself I only have 1.5 years more to go with these peeps,

and I cannot afford to miss out on any fun.


I'm sure life after uni will be entirely different.

and I can't bear to even think about it.


This feels like nostalgia way before it's going to happen, but it's not,

what is this feeling exactly?


I am going to reveal my blog url to all these people in my life from maybe a month from now? haha and they are going to know how much I love them! HAHA! ok actually I had already open it up to one.

No comments: