Tuesday, August 17, 2010

hihi

matt booked out in the evening today and so we went to chompchomp for dinner and he ordered like chicken wings, rojak, hokkien mee, sambal stingray and one mega jug of drink for just two of us.

we then had an impromptu visit to night safari,
i love the otters cause they seem like they are having a smashing good time in their homes swimming in their human made waterfall jacuzzi, coming in and out from time to time.

and I'd loveee to have a slow loris, it's so mighty cute!
it moves so slowly like a sloth and it's white and fluffy and has a fat bottom awwww.

it's like slow and fat but keeps trying to go to the tip of a branch,
and when it realizes uh-oh there is no more way to go,
it tries to make a u-turn to go back,
but because it's so slow, it looks confused and cautious,
I could spend the whole day watching it if I could have that as a pet.
sigh.

We took the tram around and had some ice cream.

Went to the dentist today and she said I could remove my braces on my next visit.
skips around in joy

sorry i'm not like those girls who can't bear to part with their braces,
because I'm just better without it.

but hello, tomorrow meet must take alot of braces pictures okay.
keep as momento. I mean it's not so horrid now because it's braces on straight teeth.

Braces on crooked teeth are ugly max.

Okay I'm so sleepy now, going to play Ancient wars on phone till my tiredness reach the brink before I go to sleep.

No comments: