Saturday, September 04, 2010

developed a ridiculous addiction for the caramel toffees at m&s, I was frantically searching for it just awhile ago at home, and was about to scold someone if I didn't managed to find it.

These few days have been so hectic, all the way from Tuesday to Friday.

Thanks to sylvia who went with me to sticky to lug back 10kg of candies.
she carried 5kg + her 2kg laptop + her own bag.

Thanks to cx who came on the first day and helped me to set up and served with good attitude.
I tried to pass her money when she left, and she literally ran away in her platform heels and long dress. hahaha.

and thanks to matt who came on 2nd and 3rd day to help me pack up.
and brought me around to buy racks and stuffs. wouldn't know what to do without you.
thank you very much for supporting me in the things I want to do.

it is very traumatizing for me to carry heavy stuffs,
I ended up crying on the first night for don't know exactly what.

not that sales wasn't good, first day sales was 1.3 and i cried like a stupid pig.
matt says we were one of the better earning stalls already,

not because im happy but because im crazily tired on day 1.
other booths closed at 7 when the closing time was 8.
we started closing at 830 and finished at 9.

it was nice to see girls coming clad in my stuff.

overall, it was a very tiring experience,
if I am doing this type of event in future,
I will make sure I hire enough people to help me lug the heavy things around.

I enjoyed myself very much though and it was real fun. (only if i didn't have to carry stuffs)

I invested much in this whole programme but I have already more than breakeven.

It was good because I have learnt quite abit and we all learn from experiences right.

was very happy to hear encouraging comments from some customers who came.

I slept my day away today and didn't attend jap lessons,
but i arranged for replacement lessons on nxt sunday,

ok gotta meet matt for dinner now.

btw i got my iphone4 already!
i like iphone because it's really functional but it's like sad it becomes something like a commodity like everybody on the streets is holding one.

No comments: