Sunday, November 14, 2010

Okay, I am done with the event,

what a torture to stay in a hall standing in heels for 13 hours a days, 6 days straight.
contact lens and gaogao makeup.
it was the first time someone ever complained that I didn't put enough makeup.

I didn't manage to lose weight cause the f&b people kept giving us food, like curry puffs, chocolate cookies, mango sago, turkey ham and cheese wraps....

and I felt so terribly hungry and tired at night when I reached home so I ate again,
so I ended up eating 5 meals a day.

I felt pretty shitty at times when I see really rich people bring their daughters and wife there.
I keep emoing and tell myself maybe one day it will be me wearing the vip pass.

I hung out with girls who like to take way too many pictures.
I did not participate for most of that because I felt it was way too over for me.

I also feel like I'm the fattest of the lot.
but I die die don't want to request for the M sized dress.

the hall was a freezing hell there was one girl who wore 4 layers of clothing, tank top, dress, cardigan, blazer.

makeup stayed throughout! and there was minimal need for touchups.
no oily or messy hair too!

had a good view of how the sales people only talk to people with vip tags.
and are almost hostile to the public.

realized there is no use to always be wary of people,
if im always like that, i wont get to live and be myself at all,
if something bad is going to happen, it will.

i will just be myself and not compromise my personality or actions for others,
must not give in to peer pressure and know where to draw the line between the right and wrong stuffs.

the good thing about event is that it will all pass very soon,
you can choose which friends you want to keep,
and forget about the people you don't like as if you won't see them anymore in your life.

back I am to sleeping at 4am and waking at 2pm.

No comments: